Re: [ST] New Tiger + Fuel Economy

>4. Restriction in air box/fuel filter
That was supposed to be air filter not fuel filter. One thing I left off,
was the wrong map or a map that someone hammered by changing something they
shouldn't.

Also, when I gave my fuel numbers, I'm pushing 6'3" and weigh near 250 with
all my gear on.  Most of the time I ride with 20 or more pounds of junk in
my bags too.  Even when riding on a trip with bags crammed full and stuff
strapped to my rack, I haven't seen much change in mileage.  I've gotten my
highest mileage with a full load but that was usually a long trip with
minimal twisties.

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin