[ST] for Steve - neutral lights

>>> So dont trust the neutral light! <<<

    Or even the way the bike looks!  I once walked up to my 495 KTM 2-stroke on a graded gravel road, on it's sidestand, which /LOOKED/  like it was in neutral.  Standing next to it (left-side kick) I gave it a mighty kick with my right foot and it started first-try.  The two long, parallel grooves that the toes of my boots left down the 1/10th mile straight section of gravel road - before it pinned me - were still visible a year later.

                                                                      dowgydoodoo           - - - - o&\o