[ST] Emergency motor install help

I am in the middle of replacing the motor on my RS and had everything
marked carefully and while wrestling the motor back in the frame I took
the mounting bolt apart and once I had them in realized I have a small
washer/spacer left over and cannot tell from the manual where this
friggin thing goes.  Anyone that knows about the spacers in the mounts
please email direct or post as quickly as you can.  The washer/spacer is
not the large aluminum one that goes on the right rear lower mount.  It
looks like a regular washer about a 1/2 to 3/4 in diameter.

Damning myself

Tim