Re: [ST] Tourist Trophy

David Jonas wrote:
> I saw an ad for this about a month ago, and I'm still a bit skeptical
> myself.  Although, it does come from Polyphony who have destroyed my life
> with the Gran Turismo series.  What kind of Triumph presence will there be?

Oh dear, Gran Turismo w/ bikes... that is not good.  Well, it's probably
great, but you know what I'm saying.  One of my fondest memories of GT is
from back in college when I was a building manager for the student union.
  I had keys to everything so one night a buddy of mine and I set up the
playstation in one of the movie theaters, now that was fun!  Also I can
say with limited pride that on GT1 I completed every race, even the
endurance contests...

Nate
00SprintRS