Re: [ST] Stoner Run

I would love to see Stoner up there too, being Australian not withstanding,
as well as others such as Hayden. Rossi is the best rider we've seen since
Doohan, so it would be great for at least a few riders to be able to seriously
challenge him and see the level these blokes get to, especially now that we
finally have some really good riders coming through the ranks.

In a post race interview Stoner said he was doing well and feeling great
until his left leg started to cramp. He tried everything he could but it just got
worse, so he slowed. He's young and so far hasnt been one to come up with all
sorts of excuses as to why things didnt go his (Creville, Gibernau, Biaggi) so
we'll see. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Brett.