Re: [ST] Fwd: Bad news about Larry Grodsky

This is very sad news indeed.  Larry wrote a great column that I've been
reading for many years and  I've gotten a lot of great advice from him.  He
will be sorely missed by me and all the real riders around the country and
the world.

I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of response from this list.  Larry was
one of the "good guys".  We are all diminished with his passing.

Duncan
Donut

Baja Oklahoma
Tejas