Re: [ST] was damnitalltoheck, now how's the beemer

Wow Matt.

Given the Germans and particularly, BMW's reputation for over engineering
their vehicles, a brake system failure is very surprising. I seem to recall that
this system is a selling point on their bikes.

Thanks for the report, I very nearly bought a K1200S when they first hit
Australia, seduced by the electronically adjustable suspension, ABS, maintenence
free shaft drive,  etc, etc. The price  got me as it was 10k more than the 05
ST and I knew I would have to add after market boxes pushing the price by a
further 2k. The clincher was speaking to a BMW dealer and he admitted to me that
they would be unable to service it for at least a year as they would not be
receiveing to dianostic equipement and training.

Brett.