Re: [ST] Triumph Demos

Yeah Dave, I'm off on Friday so I've got a second chance on Saturday if the
weather doesn't hold out.  I passed by the dealer on my way into work this
morning (on the Harley no less... Traitor!) and the Triumph truck is already
in the parking lot.  I wonder why they're just not doing demos all week if
the bikes are just sitting there waiting...

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST