Re: [ST] Bad news about Larry Grodsky

Thanks Rich,

And my apologies to the list in general if I came across as being shrill.  I
just "assumed" everyone knew Larry from his years of writing his "Stayin
Safe" column in Rider magazine.  EVERYONE doesn't read Rider magazine
religiously?????   :--))

It was just a big shock to me.  It WAS like finding out another friend had
died (I've had a couple in the last year).  Knee jerk reaction on my part to
the loss of something important in my life.

Y'all carry on.  And say a prayer for the Grodsky family and the folks at
Rider magazine.

God bless, and Godspeed.

Duncan
Donut