Re: [ST] Dont let the bastards get you......

Amen Al. If you run a red light you NEED to get caught....cage or motorcycle.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: al bailey<mailto:acb@xxxxxxx>
  To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [ST] Dont let the bastards get you......

  John Ulizzi wrote:

  > This link has files locating red light cameras in all
  > the major cities. There are 39 currently in use in
  > Cleveland. If this is not a violation of our
  > constitutional rights to privacy, I dont know what
  > is...
  >
  > Use it to your advantage:
  >
  > http://www.gps-poi-us.com<http://www.gps-poi-us.com/>
  >
  > John

  Use it to your advantage to run red lights?

  i'm pretty sure, at least from a motorcyclist's perspective, the
  'bastards' you speak of are really the cagers running the red
  lights, hoping their constitutional rights to privacy will
  allow them to continue breaking the law, until they ultimately
  impede on some poor biker's rights, when said biker's only mistake
  was having the right of way...