Re: [ST] Dont let the bastards get you......

Come on guys, no need to get all salty is there?  I'm sure John had the
best intentions in mind when he posted the link.  It's not like he
posted, "Hey, run red lights like an idiot everywhere but here!"

I'm not in favor of cameras in general, rather stiffer penalties for the
jackasses who don't know how to drive or chose to do so in a dangerous
manner.  IMO you cause an accident because of negligent behavior (cell
phone use included) there should be real consequences like license
suspension and heavy fines.  There is no quicker route to changing
someone's habits than through their wallet.  I wish that someone would do
a study about the rate of accidents on US roadways since the rise of
cellphone use and see if there is a correlation.

[steps off soapbox]
Sorry for the rant, I just don't see a need to jump down John's throat on
this one.

Nate
00SprintRS