Re: [ST] Fwd: Bad news about Larry Grodsky

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, STeve Duncan wrote:

> I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of response from this list.  Larry was
> one of the "good guys".  We are all diminished with his passing.

Indeed we've lost one of the Good Guys.  I just missed taking one of his
courses by a hair at HSTA's STAR '99.  This news came in Sunday on the
HSTA list so don't be disappointed by the responses here, I bet others got
the news elsewhere too.

Word has it Larry was riding a bike he'd bought in CA back home.  But of
all people that would be riding at night in TX deer country, he's the last
one I'd expect to see out there.

Try to remember Larry's words and "Stay safe".
--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\