[ST] Speed cameras etc

>> I'm beginning to sound too synical, perhaps I
need to emigrate...
<<

It's happening here too (Australia), in fact just about everywhere where
governments have become aware of this alternative taxation system.  As someone
mentioned earlier, if they are serious about road safety then make people
accountable for their actions.  If you're a dork driving down the freeway with
a loose ladder in the back of your truck and that ladder then flys off and
kills someone then the driver of the truck is not given a slap on the wrist but
life in prison.  But there's no money in that is there?

--
Michael Browne
BRG ST