Re: [ST] DAT (Deer Aviodence Tactics)

Just about two years ago two friends tangled with Bambi.  The first totaled
a pristine Ducati 916 and now has pins in his left hand.  Another totaled
his R1100S, didn't hit the deer but had to lay it down and watch it sail
over a hill.  A guy I met during that same time frame just killed a deer
with his K1200LT. Ripped off his right mirror and a bit of damage to some
low plastic. That's when I learned why they call them "light trucks."
Central PA is a dangerous place to ride in the mornings and evenings.

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin