Re: [ST] Tech pages

David,
   See the picture in Emiles post to you. The big black box (air box) in
the center is covered up by the gas tank. You have to remove the gas
tank first. Then if you look at the picture you will see a rectangle in
the middle of the black box. There are 4 screws in the corners of the
rectangle. Remove these screws and pull the cover off. The air filter is
under there. When you pull it out make a note of how it is installed so
you can get it back in the right place.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Ca.
00 ST