Re: [ST] Tools, Huggers, etc

Todd,
I would highly recommend getting a service manual AND there are several excellent books on motorcycle repair that explain how things work.  I like to ride in the boonies, seems that's were the best twisties mostly lie.  Being in the middle of noware on a weekend is the pits.  If your car breaks at least it usually gives you some shelter.  Not only that, people who fix cars usually don't have the tools you need.  My point is that it is in your own best interest to accumulate some tools and knowledge because it sure can pay off.