[ST] Rain, Rain, Go Away, Was Re: Tourist Trophy PS2 game

On Apr 12, 2006, at 8:02 PM, Stephen wrote:

> It is raining here in the bay area so much

If you think it's bad in the Bay Area, feel lucky you're not up north.
So far this year we've had about 55 inches of rain, and the surrounding
hills are probably around 80-90 inches. Seems like it's been almost
non-stop since November with only a couple of nice weeks in there. Now
I know how those of you who have to put the bikes away for the winter
feel.

The only saving grace is that since my garage is finally getting
rebuilt, I have my Sprint parked in the back room of my studio, so at
least I get to say hello to it when going to the fridge.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned