[ST] for Matt - TT PS2 game TO Steering Techniquef

>>> there must be some magic speed where pushing on the right does nothing and the bike
just continues to go straight, or maybe it falls over. I've always wondered about this <<<

    I'm a little fearful of where this thread will go... but...

    You've probably used the trick, when out on a dirt bike with no sidestand and nature calls,
of turning the bars full lock and wedging a stone behind the front brake lever to lock up the wheel.
You can leave the bike for awhile and come back to find it standing there waiting for you like a faithful horse.  CAVEAT:  I've never seen anybody do it on a street bike (maybe the tires?), your results may vary.

                                               dowgydoodoo               - - - - o&\o