From: Paul H Sammut

To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 6:28:30 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 13, Issue 36

Many thanks, Matt, for the excerpt from the shop manual. It occurs to me
that, given the direction of rotation of the wheel
(anti-clockwise/counterclockwise when viewed from the left, there may need
to be a left-hand thread. Any mention of this?

Todd, with respect to the hugger: yes, it can be installed without
removing the wheel, but much easier if it is removed. If you have the
stock panniers and mounting system it's a real pain to try with the wheel
installed and I would highly recommend removing it in that case.

Paul H.