Re: [ST] Exhaust pipe is in the way of the rear axle

Joni wrote:
> Thanks for all the quick replies.

Pleasure.

> Now can you all do something about the rain up here?!

Rain happens.  It's the 1-2 ft. of additional SNOW forecast to fall on
our best roads in the next few days which has me distressed!  About
the only places we can ride are in the valley - mostly boring - and
over to the coast.  We've already done that half a dozen times this
year...  The way things are looking, we may not get to ride Mt. St.
Helens before July!

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST