Re: [ST] Wiring Loom - Help ID some connectors...?

The two sets of green connectors look to be the same type used for the turn
signals.  I'd check to make sure all four of your indicators are blinking.
If not, then plug these together, but be sure to clean them first.  For an
'03, I'm suprised how skanky and corroded these connectors look.  It looks
like the mate for your black connector may be in the upper right of you
photo, but I am unsure what this would be powering so I wouldn't go hooking
it up without a bit more invetigation.  On my '00 RS, I don't have any loose
connectors in the tail of my bike.  Maybe someone with an '03 will be able
to shed some light on this.

Nick
'00 RS