From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of halfast3
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 9:49 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] '01 Service Manual

Joni wrote:
> Well, I've decided to get the service manual for my '01 ST and can't
find one online anywhere.  I see many copies for the '00.

Unless you can find a used one, you'll likely need to get your manual
from a dealer.  There are no significant differences in the '99 - '01
models.  Just get the latest issue available that applies to that
model year range.  Be aware there were some typos in the first
edition.  Mine - part number 3850760 - is issue 3, dated 10/99 and
seems to be accurate.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST