Re: [ST] My Sprint Doesn't Suck

We must have parallel kharma.  I was looking at Multistrada's today, been
setting the wife up by looking at GS's for a while, and even considering a
Tiger.  Craig Kissell over in State College used ride a Multistrada during
demo rides. It really looks good and they have improved that plank they
called a seat but all things being equal, the Sprint would run off and leave
it.  At that time they didn't have Ohlin written all over everything though.
Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin