[ST] 1st ride Daytona 675

Had a chance last week to take a new 675 out for an extended spin. It was
red with the "off-road" pipe and a few carbon bits. The bike looks awesome
in person.

This is an impressive motorcycle! I could not believe the midrange for a
675. Handling and braking are top-notch and even the thin seat was
reasonably comfortable for 2-3hr rides (kinda like the old T509/955 seat).
The seating position is high on the bike and it is a narrow machine. My only
complain is the handlebars are very low. I'm still convinced if you can only
have one Triumph, the ST is the bike to own. If you can have two and can
handle a true sportbike seating position, the 675 rocks.

If you get a chance to take one out, enjoy. If the naked 675 has higher
bars, I may just have to buy my wife one...

All the Best,

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com