Re: [ST] for Brett - fuel economy

I KNEW there were some pilots out there who could add to this discussion.
My bud is a pilot, and he explaned it to me before, but I couldn't
remember the correct terms.

Also, if you throw some moisture into there, like on a good cool foggy
night, combustion process is even more efficient.  My old truck used love
those nights.

My pilot buddy says this:  "It's a cruel twist of nature that conditions
which engines love the best are the conditions that tires hate the most."
(Cold and Precipitation)

--J