Re: [ST] Fitting a Corbin seat

Rupert, when I got my seat I had the same issue. Mine was tight up front and it took many hours of sitting on the seat to get it seated in front at the tank for it to latch in back. Now that is well set in (18000 miles on it), it comes on and off very very easy. I know mine was very tight and I had initially set it on the bike and sat my fat ass on the seat. IT would not move so I assumed it was latched. It was not, just so damn tight it would not move. It was hell removing the seat at that stage so I just left it on the bike and continued to ride it until it finally loosened up enough to latch on its own.