Re: [ST] Fitting a Corbin seat

Rupe,

I had to use longer bolts to get the seat to latch,  as well as cut
about 50% off the rubber stops at the center.  While I was messing with
the latch, I also moved the lock to the rear above the license plate --
FWIW - this is not a 10 minute job - but much more accessable now with
the bags on the bike.

Dave Bardell