Re: [ST] Counter Rotating Brakes

FI is more complex????  Just because it has sensors and runs by a computer
may make it appear complex but mechanically it is, in my opinion, less
complex than most of the carbs I've taken apart.  But that is a totally
different topic.  What is so wrong with the brakes we have now???  Are you
guys experiencing wild and crazy headshake on your Sprints?  Granted I don't
run the streets like Rossi, but I've never seen anything close to tank
slapper on mine. Are you guys getting pitched into the weeds all that often
because of conventional brakes?  Do you really think these brakes are going
to be quantum leaps in steering, handling or braking????  As far as
stability I can take both hands off the bars at just about any speed
(haven't tried over a 100mph)and go straight as an arrow, so what is all
this gyroscopic effect going to give me???
Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin