Re: [ST] helmet lock-up

Brian,
 I've tried two on my '99 Sprint - the Helmet Guardian and
BarEnders.   My vote goes to the BarEnders only because
the mounting for the Helmet Guardian is to the rear license
plate mount which is mounted to the fender which is just
plastic. It's reasonably solid, but... The Guardian itself
is nicely made thick steel.  It's the cheaper of the 2, too.

See:
http://www.barender.com/
http://www.cyclegadgets.com/Products/product.asp?Item=GUARDIAN

Rob