Re: [ST] Fuel economy - ad nauseam

With the computer, why couldn't you have a sport map and
an economy map and be able to choose between them as
simple as flipping a switch??  Seems like this would be a
possibility and deliver the best of both worlds on demand
and be a great selling point.

Dave Bardell
01 Sprint ST (and happy with my 50-52 mpg)