[ST] Ride Report

Like Jack, I spent part of the day mowing the lawn yesterday. First day
of sun here in the north coast in quite a while so while the lawn was a
priority, the very first task was to get the Sprint out of storage at
my office and go for a ride. Just took it out for a short ride through
Loleta and to the south jetty to watch the surfers. It felt so good
just standing in the sun it was hard to get back on the bike.

Rode around for a bit more then took it home and parked it in the
garage. For the first time since I bought it in 1999, my Sprint made it
into my garage without having to cross dirt to get into my garage. When
the motorcycle portion of my garage remodel is done I'll post some
pictures. But I'm already looking forward to wrenching in my new garage
which will have over 1600 sq. feet of space to keep all my vehicles and
tools out of the north coast humidity.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned