Re: [ST] for Benjamin F. - Re: Counter Rotating Brakes

Do you think it is safe to have a bike on the street
that will change direction with minimal force?  The
track is one thing, but how often do you negotiate a
100 plus mph switchbacks on the street?  Then when you
are just running down the highway, some slight
pressure and your in another lane.  Doesn't seem
applicable to a Sport "Touring" bike.
Ken