[ST] for Nathan - Counter Rotating Brakes

 >>> The small difference is that I've never seen a drum brake do a
stoppie. <<<

     I guess I should have added that I /traded  /the BSA for the CB750
and found out what was so great about disk brakes but also found out
what it was like to ride a bike with a Flexible Flyer frame (they used
to make sleds in days of olde).

 >>> From a purely mechanical point of view the counter rotating brakes
look very cool <<<

     And are every bit as useful on a streetbike as a Single-Sided
Swingarm.

dowgydoodoo              - - - - o&\o