Re: [ST] FI simple or complecated (was Counter Rotating Brakes)

David,
I flat love FI compared to carbs.  In my convoluted mind FI follows the KISS
Rule now because it is so simple for the end user.  I found the difference
between stone age and the miracle age the other day.  I forgot to leave the
bike on trickle charge and I had a small transmitter on.  The bike was dead.
With typical old fart mentality I tried to bump start it. Nope, had to wait
about half an hour till enough charge built up.
Rod