Re: [ST] AVGAS

>From: halfast3
>Interesting.  In our area, diesel had been [at times considerably]
>more expensive than premium for well over a year, in spite of its
>lower production costs.  What is the price of diesel compared to
>gasoline in your area?

http://tinyurl.com/gpl3y

Average prices from first 3 months of the year, Euro95 is regular,
V-power is the 98 octane (premium) equivalent. Then there is Diesel
and Diesel V-power, last one being cleaner. Prices in euros per liter,
1 euro=1.31 USD.

Most of the price is taxes though, the blue part is actual product
price, yellow is pump profit, rest is tax:
http://www.shell.com/static/nl-nl/downloads/prijzen/euro95_gem05.pdf

Emile
www.piloot.com