Re: [ST] Clutch return spring replacement

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Dont bother with it Paul. If you dont like the idea of having a non
> functioning part on your bike, get some sharp wire cutters and cut it off. Otherwise
> never think of it again. It doesnt really do much. Mine was broken on my '99 ST
> when I bought it with 12,000kms (ended with 85,500kms) and my dealer said they
> never replace them.

When 3 people tell me not to worry.. I won't worry. :-)

I am going to get a replacement and  spare clutch cables - my current one
is at the very end of it's adjustment length which I figure is a sure
sign of impending doom. I figure carrying a spare will guarantee that the
new one will last forever.

> Go riding,

Okay!