[ST] SW-motech 955i FOLLOW-up

"bykebitz" netbiker has made it good......sort of...........they do not have a mount for the ST1050.
Has anybody gotten a top box mount for thier 1050 and if so where did you get it.
I would prefer SW-motech but may have to settle for GIVI

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:15:12 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: Bryan <n2hcky@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] SW-motech 955i
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would anybody be interested in a SW-motech Alu-rack top rack to fit a 955i Sprint.
I ordered it from netbiker in England and they shipped it for a 955 when it was
supposed to be for a 1050.
They say it was shipped correctly and the shipping back may cost more than the difference
if someone is in the market for one. I may have to wait to see what netbiker will
do. But I am thinking I will take $100.