Re: [ST] 675 wins middle-weight shootout!

On 4/20/06, Masiak, Richard <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's nice, but how is it doing on the track?  The big four have managed to create the consumer mind set of win on Sunday, sell on Monday mentality.

My local dealer told me that he has had a lot of interest in the 675
from young kids. Because of the above this surprised me. On the other
hand I think it is perhaps the best middle weight sports bike for the
street.

He also told me that March was Triumph's best month ever in the US as
they sold 1000 bikes.
Rupert