Re: [ST] 2007 Iron Butt Rally registration open

Definitely the ultimate LD ride, but very expensive.  I asked several
past participants about the cost and with the amount of time required to
take off work plus the exorbitant cost of riding the event, I realized
it is for those that either have a lot of money or someone who can save
for quite a few years in advance, but definitely a dream of mine
bordering more on fantasy.  I'll more than likely stick to riding the
certified rides the IBA offers.

Tim