Re: [ST] 675 wins middle-weight shootout!

If the attitude of a lot of sports bike riders is the same the world over as
it is on our island, second hand 675's should be available within six months
or so, fairly cheap.

On any Sunday theres always the same crowd with the latest & greatest 600 or
1000cc weapons showing them off. Invariably, when the next crop is released a
bunch of barely one year old, low mileage sports bikes appears on the market.

What these people do for money is beyond me, or perhaps thats all they do for
money.

Brett.