Re: [ST] 05/06 Sprint Rear Damping

Funny thing Matt, I was about to call you to let you
know that I found the adjuster this morning.  Contrary
to the instruction manual, the rebound damping
adjuster is on the lower left side (the book shows it
on the right behind the rear brake pedal.)  It was
adjusted per the book, 1.5 turns out from full.  There
we go, mistery solved!!!

-Ken