Re: [ST] Loose mirror joint

I'd either epoxy it fixed to the position I like or just remove it.  We usually don't care what's behind us anyway, right?  Besides you still have the other side ;-)

You know what else I've seen.  Mirrors mounted on the end of the handle bars.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Jonas
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:50 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Loose mirror joint

The elbow on my right mirror is looser than I want it.  It bounces around
when I'm riding and is becoming rather distracting.  The left side is just
fine.  Is there a way to tighten up that joint?  I don't want to have to
replace an otherwise perfectly good mirror for such a minor problem.  Thanks
all.

David