Re: [ST] Canal crash, both parts...

Steve,

Just glad to hear that you're still walking, talking and typing.  Sounds
like a bugger of an accident, no fault of yours but no one else listed
"at fault" in the police report (from what I gather).

But on to important matters.  Seems to me that even if you plan on riding
this season you'll need something other than the ST.  Personally I'd go
for something more towards the cushy comfy, dual sport side of things to
ease you back into the saddle and keep your torso in a comfortable
position.  Tiger anyone?

Here's to hoping you heel sooner rather than later.

Nate
00SprintRS

> Oh, and again folks, don't forget to snip!

Check!