Re: [ST] Fuel Economy

In your message regarding Re: [ST] Fuel Economy dated Thu, 27 Apr 2006
19:22:11 +0200, Emile Nossin said that ...

> >From: Mike Bostock
> >There is even a DVD ;-) (I have a camera fitted on the bike)  If someone
> >has a couple of hundred megabytes to spare on a server I could even upload
> >the DivX file of the movie.

>EN- Well, you can send huge files via www.send2deliver.com . I believe the max
>EN- was 1 gig, but they just reduced that to 100mb unfortunately.

Well the 35 minute DivX is 367MB :-(

> >All the tours are here
> > http://www.sprint-st.org/routes.html

>EN- Thanks Mike, you really seem to like that area :-).

So will you, once you have been there :->

In fact, you will not want to ride anywhere else ever again!

--
Mike Bostock
http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/

'99 Red ST