Re: [ST] Canal crash.....

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve Lawler
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:50 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Canal crash, mean time at Greenwich and lots of liquid
too! (Long) Part I

<<SNIP>>

IMO It was the doctor that was the buffoon. I was obviously in pain but
she wanted to save the leathers after I told her twice to cut them.

She probably figured she was doing you a favor.  The EMT wanted to cut my one piece off, but I told him let's try to get it off normal first before I kill a $650 suit.

I was able to hide the pain long enough to get them off uncut.  Once they were off, then I screamed. ;-)