Re: [ST] Fuel Economy

>From: Mike Bostock
>In fact, you will not want to ride anywhere else ever again!

I did ride the French Pyrenees east to west and the Spanish
side west to east in september 2004, I enjoyed that a lot:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/228932

Very curious to see what the Picos Europas region will bring
next September and how the weather will be. Thanks for your
small divx demo, quite enjoyable. I'm getting itchy to ride
mountain roads again looking at that... First the Vosges and
Black Forest in a month to get in the rythm a bit :-).

Emile
www.piloot.com