Re: [ST] new 06

>From: triumph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>It would take a lot for me to be tempted back to BMW, maybe if they started
>making the K1100RS again... Michael Browne BRG ST

And if they would solve the weak welding exhaust joints, the quick wearing
cilinder seals (that good old K smoke :-)) and the early-intervening ABS?

After 2.5 years / 80.000 km on my R1150GS it's also the only brand I'm
very hesitating to buy again. I've read terrible long term reviews on
the K1200RS, besides being a very heavy bike to steer also amazingly
unreliable.

Emile
www.piloot.com