Re: [ST] Fuel Reserve

I regularly get 30 miles after the light comes on.

On one occasion in Wales, I got 240miles out of one tankful so most of
the extra must have been on 'reserve' i.e. 40miles!

Not to be banked-on though.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/08/2006 13:49:02 >>>
How much reserve is there when the RS light comes on?  This morning it
came one but I continued traveling (4000 RPM) for another 10 miles
before I stopped for gas.

I took 4.9xx gallons to fill up.  I'm curious in wondering if I could
have went more than 10 miles, and how much more?  Obviously I didn't
want to wait until I had to push, but 10 miles from light on seems kinda
low.

Any thoughts?