Re: [ST] Helmet Recommendations for Headset

Joel,

I think your best bet would be to go down to the local HonYamaKawaSuzi
deal who is likely to carry a good number of helmet brands and try some
on.  We've all got such radically different shaped heads that in my
opinion try-before-you-buy is the only good approach to getting a helmet
that fits well.  It's like buying a scuba mask, it either fits you or it
doesn't and if it doesn't how good a deal you can get doesn't matter.
For me, unfortunately, this meant buying an Arai as all of the HJC
helmets I tried on didn't fit well at all.  The good part is that gone
are the days of feeling a helmet try to lift off my head as I go down the
road.  I'm sure if I had looked harder I could have found one that fit
for less $$$ but I was in somewhat of a bind as I had a gift certificate
to a certain dealer who only carried two brands.

That's my 2¢,

Nate
00SprintRS