Re: [ST] Helmet Recommendations for Headset

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Joel Ashman wrote:

> Oh yeah, I'm not looking to drop $400US or more.  If I could keep things
> under $300US or closer to $200US, that'd be better.  I'm also a fan of solid
> colors instead of fancy graphics, so that ususally saves $$

It all depends on your "head shape" of course, but for the money I'm quite
pleased with the Scorpion EXO-700 I bought last fall.  While there are not
pockets like some HJC models have for your speakers, there are big ear
"recesses" and the speakers fit in there very well.  Problem is getting
the speaker back up to the ear for me now, as I've learned it's important
to try to get the speaker to "float" right over the ear if possible.

FWIW,

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\